The Jail has utilized a Video Visitation System for visitation. All visits are subject to recording and monitoring.
- Inmates are allowed 1 free onsite visit per week. Paid home visits are currently unlimited.
- A total of 3 people can be scheduled to visit an inmate at one time. All 3 people must be registered including children.
- Visits will be for 30 minutes.
- All children (under the age of 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult and must possess a copy of the child's birth certificate.
- All visitors must possess a valid photo ID, such as a Driver's License, or State ID Card.
- Behavioral problems will result in the visit being terminated.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times.
- There will be no extended visits.
- Visitors found to repost visits to any form of social media will be subject to being banned from visitation.
- If a crime is being committed during the visit it will be reported to proper authorities.
- Visiting hours are from 10 am to 11 pm every day.
- Visitation is conducted via Securus Video Visitation.
- Inmates receive one free 30-minute visit per week conducted onsite.
- Additional visits can be purchased through Securus at the link listed below.
- Purchased visits are conducted from home using an approved smart device such as a tablet, smartphone, laptop computer, or PC with a camera and audio equipment.
- Inmates are allowed to receive visits after they have been in custody for 24 hours.
- Visitors are subject to a 24-hour wait for approval to visit.
- Visitors will be required to have their P.I.N. with them to conduct a visit.
- Visitors must know what terminal they have been assigned to visit.
- This information is given upon completion of the scheduling of the visit.
- It is the visitor’s responsibility to retain this information for their scheduled visit.
- The visitation terminals are located in the front lobby of the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office.
- The calendar week runs from Sunday through Saturday.
I Agree to the Above Rules (Proceed to the Video Visitation System Website)