The Jail has utilized a Video Visitation System for visitation. ALL VISITS ARE SUBJECT TO RECORDING AND MONITORING.
- Inmates are allowed 1 free onsite visit per week. Paid home visits are currently unlimited.
- A total of 3 people can be scheduled to visit an inmate at one time. All 3 people must be registered including children.
- Visits will be for 30 minutes.
- All children (under the age of 18 years of age) must be accompanied by an adult and must possess a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- All visitors must possess a valid photo ID, such as a Driver’s License, or State ID Card.
- Behavioral problems will result in the visit being terminated.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times.
- There will be NO EXTENDED VISITS
- Visitors found to reposting visits to any form of social media will be subject to being banned from visitation.
- If a crime is being committed during the visit it will be reported to proper authorities.
- Visitation Hours are Monday – Sunday 10:00 – 3:30 and 6:00 – 10:30.
- The calendar week runs from Sunday through Saturday.