County Highway Map

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

In each of the sixteen townships the roads, bridges and culverts are maintained by different units of government including the following:

  • Various State and Federal Agencies (I.D.O.T., I.D.N.R., Forest Service, etc.)
  • Special Districts (Levee, etc.)
  • Jackson County
  • Township Road Districts
  • Private Owners
  • Municipalities

The condition, surface material, width, etc. of roads are unrelated to which agency is responsible for its maintenance.

If you have a complaint about a road, bridge or culvert, please complete the multi-agency Complaint Notice  and mail it to the appropriate agency, such as your township road commissioner. Select any of the "thumbnail sketch" maps below to view a color-coded map indicating the agency responsible for road maintenance.

To notify the responsible agency regarding complaints about a road or bridge, direct your communications to the appropriate agency. A complete list of Township Highway Commissioners contact information is available here. To file a written complain with the commissioner or County, please download the preferred complaint form. If the road condition is an EMERGENCY, please CALL the appropriate agency immediately. 

Jackson County Maintanance Map

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer