4 Year Term
- A lifelong resident of Murphysboro/Jackson County
- Married my life partner, Tammy Ryan, after 22 years in June 2022
- Devoted daughter, sister, and aunt.
- I enjoy camping, jeeping, road trips for great food, traveling, and spending time with my family and friends, and I love Kinkaid Lake life!
- Graduate of Murphysboro High School 1992
- Graduate of John A Logan College 1994-Associate of Arts
- Graduate of SIU Carbondale 2003-Bachelor of Science University Studies, minor in Sociology
- Graduate of SIU Carbondale 2010-Bachelor of Arts Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Certified Heart Saver & First Aid Instructor
- Twenty-five years Illinois Department of Corrections. I started my career in 1997 at Illinois Youth Center-Murphysboro.
- VFW Auxiliary #7190 Life Member and President 2022-2023
- I am also a member of the following organizations: Elks Lodge 572, Carbondale Eagles Auxiliary #2569, Murphysboro Moose Lodge #1591
- AFSCME local President of 2335, AFSCME local Treasurer of 2335, AFSCME local steward of 2335 and 1048
"To say nothing is saying something. You must denounce things you are against, or one might believe that you support things you really do not."