2 Year Term
- Family-Married for 35 years. Two adult children, Curtis and Lindsey
- Hobbies-hiking, camping, gardening, dog and cat sitter, music lover
- Graduate of Momence School Districts, Momence, IL
- Graduate of Kankakee Community College, Kankakee, IL
- Graduate of Governor's State University, University Park, IL
- Liberal Arts Degree with an emphasis on Psychology
- Associate in Claims Professional Designation
- I have 30 years of experience as a multi-lines insurance claims professional. I retired from this profession in 2017
- I was a small business owner for more than ten years
- I have been employed in the Risk Management insurance, healthcare, education, and food service fields. For many years I worked more than one job at a time.
- I have volunteered on PTA's (board member), softball leagues (board member), music boosters, political campaigns, and with grassroots groups
"I am here to work for the citizens of Jackson County and am honored to have been elected to serve on the Jackson County Board. Jackson County has so much to offer to people of all ages and walks of life. I hope that during my time on the board, I can contribute in ways that will make Jackson County even better for those that live here. We have many challenges to face, and my hope is that we can face these challenges and arrive at solutions that will be of great benefit to the citizens of the County."